Ten (10) Mass Shootings out of 24 since 1966 have happened under the Obama Administration
What are the odds in Vegas of this happening? Or is this the Tyrant Obama’s way of controlling the weapons and breaking the 2nd Amendment? And why are most of these killers borderline *insane and/or violent video game players? Is there a connection? Is Obama responsible in some way?
But war was in his heart;
His words were softer than oil,
Yet they were drawn swords. Psalm 55:21
The 10 Mass Shooters under Obama
- 27 killed – December 14, 2012 –
Sandy Hook Elementary School – Newtown, Connecticut. Adam Lanza,
20, guns down 20 children, ages 6 and 7, and six adults,
school staff and faculty, before turning the gun on himself.
Investigating police later find Nancy Lanza, Adam’s mother,
dead from a gunshot wound. The final count is 28 dead, including the shooter.
- 13 killed – November 5, 2009 –
Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan kills 13 people and injures 32 at Fort Hood, Texas,
during a shooting rampage. He is convicted and sentenced to death.
- 13 killed – April 3, 2009 –
In Binghamton, New York, Jiverly Wong kills 13 people and
injures four during a shooting at an immigrant community center. He then kills himself.
- 12 killed – September 16, 2013 –
Shots are fired inside the U.S. Navy Yard killing 12. The shooter,
identified as Aaron Alexis, 34, is also killed.
- 12 killed – July 20, 2012 –
Twelve people are killed and
58 are wounded in a shooting at an Aurora, Colorado,
movie theater screening of the new Batman film. James E. Holmes, 24, is taken into custody outside of the movie theater. The gunman is dressed head-to-toe in protective tactical gear, set off two devices of some kind before spraying the theater with bullets from an AR-15 rifle, a 12-gauge shotgun and at least one of
two .40-caliber handguns police recovered at the scene.
- 10 killed – March 10, 2009 –
In Alabama, Michael McLendon of Kinston,
kills 10 and himself. The dead include his mother, grandparents, aunt and uncle.
- 8 killed – October 12, 2011 –
Eight people are killed during
a shooting at the Salon Meritage in Seal Beach, California.
The suspect, Scott Evans Dekraai, 41, of Huntington Beach,
is arrested without incident as he is trying to leave the scene. The eight dead include Dekraai’s ex-wife, Michelle Fournier, 48. He was armed with three guns —
a 9 mm Springfield, a Smith & Wesson .44 Magnum, and a Heckler & Koch .45 —
and was wearing body armor during the shooting rampage.
- 8 killed – August 3, 2010 –
Manchester, Connecticut – Omar Thornton kills eight co-workers at Hartford Distributors before turning the gun on himself. Thornton had been asked to
resign for stealing and selling alcoholic beverages
- 8 killed – January 19, 2010 –
Christopher Speight, 39,
kills eight people at a house in Appomattox, Virginia. He surrenders to police
at the scene the next morning, and is charged with one count of
murder with additional charges pending.
- 8 killed – March 29, 2009 –
In Carthage, North Carolina, 45-year-old Robert Stewart
kills a nurse and seven elderly patients at a nursing home.
In May, the Moore County district attorney announces
she will seek the death penalty. On September 3, 2011, a jury finds Stewart guilty of
second-degree murder. Stewart is sentenced to 141 to 179 years in prison.
The 14 Other Massing Shootings Since 1966
- 32 killed – April 16, 2007 – Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia. A gunman, 23-year-old student Seung-Hui Cho, goes on a shooting spree killing 32 people in two locations and wounds an undetermined number of others on campus. The shooter, Seung-Hui Cho then committed suicide.
- 23 killed – October 16, 1991 – In Killeen, Texas, 35-year-old George Hennard crashes his pickup truck through the wall of a Lubys Cafeteria. After exiting the truck, Hennard shoots and kills 23 people. He then commits suicide.
- 21 killed – July 18, 1984 – In San Ysidro, California, 41-year-old James Huberty, armed with a long-barreled Uzi, a pump-action shotgun and a handgun shoots and kills 21 adults and children at a local McDonalds. A police sharpshooter kills Huberty one hour after the rampage begins.
- 18 killed – August 1, 1966 – University of Texas. Charles Joseph Whitman, a former U.S. Marine, kills 16 and wounds at least 30 from a university tower. Police officers Ramiro Martinez and Houston McCoy shot and killed Whitman in the tower. Whitman had also killed his mother and wife earlier in the day.
- 13 killed – April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School – Littleton, Colorado. 18-year-old Eric Harris and 17-year-old Dylan Klebold kill 12 fellow students and one teacher before committing suicide in the school library.
- 13 killed – September 25, 1982 – In Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, 40-year-old George Banks, a prison guard, kills 13 people including five of his own children. In September 2011, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court overturns his death sentence stating that Banks is mentally incompetent.
- 12 killed – July 29, 1999 – In Atlanta, Georgia, 44-year-old Mark Barton kills his wife and two children at his home. He then opens fire in two different brokerage houses killing nine people and wounding 12. He later kills himself.
- 9 killed – January 7, 1973 – In New Orleans, Louisiana, 23-year-old Mark Robert James Essex, using a .44 magnum carbine, kills nine people in a rampage at a Howard Johnson motel. Police snipers later kill him.
- 8 killed – December 5, 2007 – In Omaha, Nebraska, 19-year-old Robert Hawkins goes to an area mall and kills eight shoppers before killing himself.
- 8 killed – March 21, 2005 – Red Lake High School, Red Lake, Minnesota. 16-year-old Jeff Weise kills his grandfather and another adult, four fellow students, a teacher and a security officer. He then killed himself.
- 8 killed – July 1, 1993 – In San Francisco, California, 55-year-old Gian Luigi Ferri kills eight people in a law office and then kills himself.
- 8 killed – September 14, 1989 – In Louisville, Kentucky, 47-year-old Joseph Wesbecker armed with a AK-47 semiautomatic assault rifle, two MAC-11 semiautomatic pistols, a .38 caliber handgun, a 9-millimeter semiautomatic pistol and a bayonet kills eight co-workers at Standard Gravure Corporation and then kills himself. He was placed on disability leave from his job due to mental problems.
- 8 killed – May 17, 1984 – In Manley Hot Springs, Alaska, 25-year-old drifter Army veteran Michael Silka kills eight people in a three-hour rampage. Two days later, Silka is killed in a shootout with police.
- 8 killed – August 20, 1982 – In Miami, Florida, 51-year-old history teacher Carl Robert Brown, angry about a repair bill and armed with a shotgun, kills eight people at a machine shop. He flees by bicycle, but is shot on the back by a witness who pursued him. He was on leave from school for psychological treatment.
Conclusion: Obama and his evil cronies are trying to disarm American Citizens ! Why?
Special Thanks to Mike Fischer for his contribution of the youtube videos and songs for this blog.
*Mother Jones-A majority were mentally troubled—and many displayed signs of it before setting out to kill.
Information source for mass shootings CNN and Mother Jones